You Need4 ltrs milk
1/4 cup vinegar (or more)
2 cups strawberries (chopped)
1 cup sugar (powdered)
1 teaspoon cardamom powder
1/2 cup strawberries (chopped)
3 tablespoon sugar
Method1. Boil milk and add vinegar to curdle the milk.
2. Strain the curdled milk and separate the whey. Keep aside to cool.
3. Blend strawberries and make a smooth paste.
4. When the curdled milk (chhenna) is cool enough to handle, knead it till smooth.
5. Add strawberries, sugar and cardamom powder and mix well. The mixture will be mushy at this stage.
6. Heat a pan, cook the sondesh mix for 15-20 minutes . Take off the burner
7. In another pan, add other chopped strawberries and sugar. Cook till caramelized.
8. When the sondesh is cooled, make 12-15 equal balls. Garnish with caramelized strawberries.
9. Keep in refrigerator and serve chilled.
10. Consume the sweet within a day.