Happy Dhanteras to all! Here is a quick post, we all are busy i know. This mousse recipe is( my favorite, preparations can be done a day head. Hope u like it!!
You need2 ltrs milk ( for khoya)
1 ltr milk (for condensed milk)
2 cups strawberries ( chopped)
1\3 cup sugar
Pinch of cinnamon
1 cup strawberries (chopped)
1\4 cup sugar
2 tablespoon lemon juice
Method1. Boil 2 litres of milk and keep stirring till the milk thickens and looks like dough. This is around 2 cups of khoya.
2 In another pan boil the other 1 litre of milk till it thickens.Keep stirring.
3. Blend chopped strawberries and make paste.
4. In a pan cook strawberries with sugar for few minutes.
5. Add cinnamon powder, khoya and condensed milk. Cook till the mix thickens. Let it cool.
6. In another pan, cook strawberries with sugar and add lemon juice.
7. Now for plating, put the strawberries mousse in a bowl and pour the strawberrie's topping on it.
8. Serve hot or cold, your choice!