Winters are almost here. The best thing about winters are the soup-sipping evenings. I like it the most. This pumpkin soup is very creamy and delicious. Halloween is round the corner in west, so I thought it would be the perfect time for this soup. The recipe is simple and easy. Go ahead and try it. hope you like it!!
250g Pumpkin (peeled )
2 medium potatoes
3-4 cloves garlic
1-2 bay leaves
1 cup fresh cream
parmesan cheese (or any cheese available)
1 cup milk
fresh or dried oregano
3 tablespoon olive oil
salt n pepper
1. Cut pumpkin and potatoes in small pieces and cook them in olive oil till done( add some water if needed).
2. Grind pumpkin and potatoes.
3. In another vessel, add oil, garlic and bay leaves and put pumpkin-potato puree.
4. Now add milk, cream and cheese and cook till creamy consistency.
5. Season the soup with oregano, salt and pepper. Serve hot.