So the third day is for this yummy salad. I just love the creaminess of this salad dressing. Cashews are loaded with energy, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Vegetables, fruits and cashew, this salad is a nutritional blast!!! This recipe is vegan, fresh and easy to make. So go ahead, try this. Hope you like it!! Get the recipe here!
You need2 corn cobs
1 capsicum (chopped)
2 spring onions (chopped)
1/2 cup cashew nuts
2 teaspoon cumin seeds
1 sweet lime or orange (squeezed out the juice)
1 tablespoon lemon juice
handful of coriander leaves
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1 teaspoon pepper powder
1 teaspoon pink salt or rock salt
Method1. Soak cashew nuts in a cup of warm water for 30 minutes.
2. Remove the corn husk and boil the corns in a large pan. When soft, cut the kernels with a sharp knife.
3. Now blend together cashews and coriander leaves. Make a fine paste.
4. Dry roast cumin seeds and then crush them.
5. For the dressing, in cashew paste add all the dressing ingredients. Keep aside.
6. In a salad bowl, put corns, pomegranate, spring onions and capsicum.
7. Finally fold in the dressing.