I really love this indo-Italian combo rice, and corns are my favourite too, so this recipe is my favouritest!!! I was supposed to post this recipe last Tuesday, as I was celebrating "corn week" last week, but due to some reason I couldn't post anything on my blog. Well it happens sometimes. Anyways let the corn celebration continues. This recipe is as usually easy and tooooo good!!
Hope you'll like it!! Get the recipe here!!
You need1 cup rice
2 cups water
1 cup corns (boiled)
1/4 cup fresh cream
3 tablespoon oil
4 medium-sized tomatoes
handful of basil leaves
3 cloves of garlic
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon curry powder
1 teaspoon red chilli powder
1 teaspoon pepper powder
salt to taste
For Garnish1/3 cup black olives (chopped)
handful of coriander leaves (chopped)
2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
Method1. Cook rice in water and cloves. When done, keep aside.
2. Blend together tomatoes, garlic and basil leaves.
3. In a wok, heat oil and add tomato mix.
4. In a small bowl, mix together onion powder, curry powder and red chilli powder in little water.
5. Add the spice paste to the tomatoes and cook till done.
6. Now add corns, cream, salt and pepper.
7. Lastly add rice and gently stir them in.
8. For garnishing, mix together olives, coriander leaves , olive oil and salt.
9. Plate the rice and put the garnish on rice.