Many people who are non-vegetarian, really love chicken, me too! It has many health benefits. It's a good source of protein, build muscles, keeps bone strong, improves immunity and also good for children's growth.Chicken dishes can be very healthy if it is cooked in a healthy way. Boiled, roasted or grilled chicken is much healthier than the fried one. Also try to buy fresh chicken, not frozen as it is loaded with preservatives. This recipe is really simple, healthy and very tasty! Hope you like it too!! Get the recipe here
You need1 kg chicken
For the Marinade2 medium onions
6 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin seeds
Method1. In a pan, dry roast cumin seeds and coarsely crush them. Keep aside.
2. Grind together onion and garlic and make a fine paste.
3. Now in a bowl, mix together all the marinade ingredients.
4. Pour the mix onto the chicken and coat well. Marinate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
5.Preheat the oven . Spread the chicken on a baking tray. Put all the marinade over it.
6. Bake the chicken at 225 C for 45-50 minutes or till golden brown.
7. Serve hot with onion rings and lemon.