I am really fond of cheese bites but store-bought ones are very unhealthy mainly because they are prepared using refined flour. As we all know whole wheat flour is more nutritious than refined flour so I tried these whole wheat cheese bites and they turned out so good! This recipe is really quick, easy and a good snack option. Substitute refined flour to whole wheat flour as much as you can or try using a mix of whole wheat flour and refined flour in cookies, muffins, cakes etc. After all, we eat for our health and if it is tasty, it's great!! Hope you like these cheese bites!! Get the recipe here
You need1 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup sour cream (or add lemon juice in fresh thick cream)
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon dried oregano
3/4 cup grated cheese
1 teaspoon chaat masala (optional)
Method1. Sift flour and salt together.
2. Add oregano and cheese.
3. Mix sour cream and knead the dough for 15-20 minutes.
4. Roll the dough until paper thin and cut into squares.
5. Arrange on a greased baking tray and pierce a hole in each square with a fork.
6. Bake for 10 minutes until lightly brown in a preheated oven at 180 C.
7. Sprinkle some chaat masala or salt, shake well and Start biting!!!