How you celebrated Mother's day? I baked my girl's favourite chocolate cupcakes to thank her for giving me the joy of motherhood. It is fantastic to be a Mother, isn't it? This recipe is the easiest I've tried and is really good. Ok, I have a confession to make :( , by mistake I put very little coco powder(1/3tsp instead of 1/3 cup), but but but I fixed everything up and the cakes did their work. For some reason I could not click the original looking cupcakes, so yours will be different than my pictured cupcakes!
Go ahead and enjoy baking these delicious cup cakes! Get the recipe here
For cupcakes you need
1/3cup coco powder
1/2 tsp bi-carb soda
1tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
100g butter( room temperature)
1/2 + 1/4 cup sugar
1tsp vanilla extract
For chocolate sauce you need1/2cup fresh cream
1 bar of chocolate
Method1. Preheat oven to 180 C
2. Mix butter, sugar and vanilla. Gradually beat in eggs.
3. Mix all dry ingredients .
4. Combine the wet and the dry mixes and put milk. Beat until creamy.
5. Put cupcake cases (if using) or grease each tin with butter.
6. bake for 15-20 mins.
Method for Sauce1. Heat cream on low flame.
2. When it starts to bubble, take it off the burner and add chopped chocolate. Keep stirring until chocolate completely melts.
3. Pour the chocolate sauce on the cupcakes on serving.