You need1 cup Boiled corns
(plus) 1/4 cup more boiled corns (coarsely grind)
6 french beans (finely chopped)
1-2 carrots (finely chopped)
1 green capsicum (finely chopped)
1/2 inch long ginger (grated)
3 garlic cloves
4 tablespoon corn flour
1/4 teaspoon dried basil
2 tablespoon vinegar (preferably chilli vinegar)
2 tablespoon honey
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1 tablespoon salt (or more)
1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
5 cups stock (or water)
1 tablespoon oil
2. In a bowl mix together cornflour, salt, sugar, pepper and vinegar in some water. Keep aside.
3. In a deep pan, heat oil and fry ginger and garlic till light brown. Add capsicum and coarsely grounded corns. Cook for a minute. Keep stirring.
4. Now add cooked beans, carrots and rest of the corns. Mix well.
5. Mix the cornflour mixture again (it must have settled at the bottom) and add to the vegetables. Add 5 cups of water and cook till the soup thickens.
6. Lastly add honey and basil. Mix well. Check seasoning and adjust salt and pepper (if needed). Serve warm with some chilli flakes.