You need350-400g pasta
1 red capsicum
2 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
1 teaspoon chopped coriander stalk (stem)
1teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
salt to taste
fresh parsley (for garnishing)
2 medium-sized capsicums
3 medium-sized tomatoes
6-8 garlic cloves
handful of fresh coriander leaves
2 tablespoon roasted peanuts
Method1. In a large vessel, boil salted water (lots of water). Cook pasta till al dente.
2. Meanwhile, blend together all the sauce ingredients till smooth.
3. In a pan, heat oil. Add garlic and coriander stems and fry till fragrant.
4. Sauté red and yellow capsicums for a minute. Pour the sauce and cook till the sauce thickens.
5. Drain the pasta and reserve 1/2 cup of pasta water.
6. Add pasta with the water. Season with salt and pepper Mix well.
7. Garnish with parsley leaves and serve hot!!