I believe Valentine's day should be celebrated everyday. Expressing your love needs no special day, but still we have this most loveable day to celebrate our love with our loved ones. So spare some time and make them feel special. If you are planning to spend time at home and want to cook something special yet easy and quick, here are some exact recipes for you which will save your time in the kitchen and let you enjoy the togetherness!!
Here is the first recipe of valentine week-Coffee cupcakes- easy and quick to make, you don't need any beater, just use a whisk!! They are so divine, so fluffy, so soft and so heavenly that you won't stop at one!!These cupcakes are dairy-free too!! Instead of melting the chocolate with butter or beating the cream to make the topping, simply use Hershey's chocolate syrup to cut short the time (remember less time in the kitchen). Enjoy the day. Hope you like it!!!!!
You need1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup instant coffee
1/2 cup warm water
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup oil or melted butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
Method1. Preheat the oven at 180 C. Mix coffee in warm water. Keep aside to cool.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In a bowl, beat the egg for 2 minutes.
4. Gradually add sugar and beat for another 3 minutes.
5. Add the oil or butter.
6. Alternately add 2 tablespoon flour and coffee till both finish. Mix well
7. Lastly add vanilla essence and cinnamon powder
8. Pour the mixture equally into 12 cupcake moulds lined with cupcake cases.
9. Bake at 180 C for 10-13 minutes or till done. (After 10 keep an eye on them as ovens do vary). Cool completely. Drizzle some Hershey's chocolate syrup.
Makes 12 cupcakes