2-3 stalk celery (with leaves) (1 and 1/2 cup)
2 medium yellow bell pepper
2-3 garlic cloves (chopped)
1 spring onion (chopped)
1/4 cup cashews
handful of coriander leaves(or basil leaves)
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon honey
1 tablespoon butter
1/2 teaspoon pepper (or more)
4 cups of vegetable stock (or water)
salt to taste
1. Soak cashews in warm water.
2. Boil corns and then blend them (use a little water) in a blender. Strain the corns and keep aside.
3. Meanwhile, melt butter (or oil) in a pan, saute onions and garlic till light brown (do not burn them).
4. Add celery, bell pepper and the soaked cashews, cook till tender.
5. Cool and blend the mixture .( you can strain the celery mixture if you want, I didn't)
6. Now in the same pan add corn puree, celery mixture, and vegetable stock. Bring to a boil.
7. Season with honey, lemon juice, pepper and salt. Cook on simmer for 5-8 minutes.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot!!