250g Paneer (cut in cubes) ( HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE COTTAGE CHEESE? )
2 cups pomegranate arils (seeds)
3 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon black salt
1 teaspoon molasses or honey
1/4 cup water
3 green bell pepper (cubed)
4-5 tomatoes (cubed)
1 tablespoon coriander powder
1teaspoon basil dried
1/2 teaspoon rosemary dried
1 teaspoon red chilli powder
1-2 tablespoon oil
1/2 teaspoon chaat masala (optional)
1. Grind pomegranate seeds with 1/4 cup water and strain the juice .
2 Heat a pan, pour in the pomegranate juice and cook till it thickens (but still runny)
3. Mix salt, molasses and lemon juice to the thickened pomegranate juice and let it cool.
4. When cooled, coat the paneer (cottage cheese) with it and marinate in refrigerator for atleast 20-30 minutes .
5. In a large bowl, add vegetables, marinated paneer, coriander powder, chilli powder, basil and rosemary. Shake well and assemble each piece onto a skewer.
6. Heat oil in a pan or grill pan, cook all sides till golden brown.
7. Garnish with chives and pomegranate seeds. Sprinkle some chaat masala on top. Serve with green chutney.