Mangoes Mangoes Mangoes all summer long :)!!!! Rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, this fruit is definetly the king of fruits. Here's a refreshing salad recipe that's as usual easy and simple! Hope you'll enjoy! Happy Summers!! Get the recipe here
250g Sweet corn (boiled)
2 medium sized capsicums (chopped)
2 medium sized mangoes (chopped)
2 medium sized tomatoes (chopped)
2 medium sized onions (chopped)
a handful of grapes
Dried or fresh oregano
Few mint leaves
2-3 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp honey
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp chaat masala (optional)
salt to taste
1. Drain the boiled corns and spread them on a baking tray.
2. Add capsicums and oregano to the corns. Drizzle some olive oil.
3. Bake on 200 degree C for 10-15 mins.
4. Meanwhile put rest of the ingredients in a large salad bowl.
5. Add corns and capsicums once they are done.
6. Mix well.
Note: You can add fruits of your choice but mangoes are a-must-have.
ENJOY the perfect summer treat!!!!!