2 cups dates (deseeded and chopped)
1 cup desicated coconut (plus more for coating)
1/4 cup cocoa powder
2-3 tablespoon fresh cream (optional)
Water as required
1. Soak dates in warm water for 5 minutes. Keep aside.Discard the water later.
2. Add 2-3 tablespoon of boiling water into the cocoa powder.Keep aside.
3. Now add all three ingredients (with or without cream) into a blender and blend well till dough-like appearance.
4. You can make the balls right away or keep the mixture into the fridge for an hour.
5. Make 24 equal sized balls (use tablespoon) and coat them with coconut. Serve right away or store them in fridge for 1-2 days.
Makes 2 dozen