You need5 eggs
1/2 cup soya granules
3 onions (chopped)
2 tomatoes (chopped)
1/2 cup broccoli (chopped)
1/2 cup peas
3 garlic cloves
1 teaspoon garam masala (optional)
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon oil
salt and pepper to taste
coriander leaves (for garnishing)
Method1. Whisk eggs gently in a bowl and keep aside.
2.Boil soya granules in salted water for 3 minutes. Drain the water. Squeeze out the excess water, when cooled. Set aside.
3. Dry roast cumin seeds and crush them coarsely when cooled. Keep aside.
4. In another vessel, boil broccoli and peas in salted water for 5 minutes. Drain the water.
5. In a pan, heat oil, fry onions till translucent. Add garlic, peas, tomatoes and broccoli. Cook for few minutes. Season with garam masala, salt and pepper.
6. Now add soya granules and eggs. Stir continuously till eggs are done.
7. Lastly add cumin seeds and lemon juice. Mix well.
5. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves. Serve with bread, roti or prantha!!