You need4 medium sized tomatoes (roughly chopped)
4 cherry tomatoes (optional)
bunch of fresh coriander leaves (plus more for garnish)
2-3 drops ginger juice (optional)
3 cups water (plus 1/4 cup)
1/2 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon pepper
salt to taste
1 teaspoon oil
1. In a deep pan, heat oil, add tomatoes and 1/4 cup water. Cover and cook till soft. turn off the burner and Keep it to cool
2. When cooled, puree the tomatoes with the coriander leaves, using a hand blender.
3. Add 3 cups of water to the puree and strain the juice.
4. Put the juice on the burner and cook for 5 minutes or till it boils.
5. Add honey, ginger juice, salt and pepper.
6. Pour it in the cups and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot.
Serves 2 (or a little more, as a small second serving :))